IELTS Exam questions on August 16th in Coimbatore

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
Nature

IELTS Exam questions on August 16th in Coimbatore

Post by Nature »

Hi All,

I attended IDP IELTS exam in Coimbatore on 16th August 2014,and below are the questions:

Speaking[/u]

Introduction and about my work,why are you into this profile? what is most interesting about it?
Do you like Photography? what kind of photos would you like to click? what do you do after clicking photos?etc....
Have you done street shopping? Do you like street shopping and why? what is the difference between street shopping in your country and other countries?

Cue card question:

Topic - Where would you like to have your Home ?
1.why would you like to have your home there?
2.When was the last time you visited that place ?
3. would you like to visit that place again and why?

follow up questions:
-Explain the types of Houses in your country?Do you like to stay in traditional house?advantages of staying in traditional house? advantages of staying in your country than abraod?
-Why do u prefer working abroad than in your Country?

2. Writing

1. Write a letter to the council about the road problem in front of your house. Explain them the problem and ask them to take action.
2. Do you think the children should compete with in or outside schools as well for a bright future? Some are against it. Give your opinion about it.

Listening

Section 1:
1.About a student who wanted to register for new employment

Section 2:
Discussion between 2 students about presentation skills and classes

section 3:
About Chinese architectural building

Reading

1.About ticketing system
2.About wild Life

Thanks and Regards,

Prakruthi
thewords4u

Re: IELTS Exam questions on August 16th in Coimbatore

Post by thewords4u »

Nature wrote:Hi All,

I attended IDP IELTS exam in Coimbatore on 16th August 2014,and below are the questions:

Speaking[/u]

Introduction and about my work,why are you into this profile? what is most interesting about it?
Do you like Photography? what kind of photos would you like to click? what do you do after clicking photos?etc....
Have you done street shopping? Do you like street shopping and why? what is the difference between street shopping in your country and other countries?

Cue card question:

Topic - Where would you like to have your Home ?
1.why would you like to have your home there?
2.When was the last time you visited that place ?
3. would you like to visit that place again and why?

follow up questions:
-Explain the types of Houses in your country?Do you like to stay in traditional house?advantages of staying in traditional house? advantages of staying in your country than abraod?
-Why do u prefer working abroad than in your Country?

2. Writing

1. Write a letter to the council about the road problem in front of your house. Explain them the problem and ask them to take action.
2. Do you think the children should compete with in or outside schools as well for a bright future? Some are against it. Give your opinion about it.

Listening

Section 1:
1.About a student who wanted to register for new employment

Section 2:
Discussion between 2 students about presentation skills and classes

section 3:
About Chinese architectural building

Reading

1.About ticketing system
2.About wild Life

Thanks and Regards,

Prakruthi

Hi Prakruthi,

Very helpful post for fellow forum members, thanks.

Can u please share answers of listening and reading for the same if you can recall them ?

Thanks & Regards,

XXX
vrkunduru

Post by vrkunduru »

Hi All,
Can any post the IELTS question held on 16.08.2014 IN Hyderabad (Academic ) In listening section 4 is Japan Underground house (Museum) In section 3 Talking about presentation, etc, In reading first passage on maritime Navigation, Reading passage is about Australian renewable energy and third one was about Honey Bees and in writing task 1 is about bar graph on Australian retail outlet and Task 2 about is University students should pay full cost or society, university education benifiting individually these are out line about topics dude can plz help me out posting in detail
thank you
with regards venkat reddy
durai

Post by durai »

Hi Nature,

are you form coimbatore, i am n CBE too.....in fact Hopecollege....

i am going to sit on 20th sep 2014
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7
Sham

Post by Sham »

Hi, I am also going to have IELTS exam on 20th of september. What is the time difference? in Tajikistan it is 8:07 am for example. However, I did not get letter stating the time of the exam.