My introduction

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
arjun242

My introduction

Post by arjun242 »

hi every one,
my name is Arjun, i'm from Hyderabad and completed my bachelors in electronics and communication engineering. i gave my first attempt to IELTS on july 17th and got a really bad score i.e over all band score 5.5 (l-6.5, R and writing 5.5,listening 4(headset problem and due to tension)) i have my next attempt on September 4th, i'm looking for a partner who can correct me and improve my over all band score to 7. Speaking partners are most welcome n in return i need help in reading and writing

my fb id is:https://www.facebook.com/arjun.rudra.12
skype id is arjun.rudra4
ieltsexpert

Re: My introduction

Post by ieltsexpert »

hmmm sad to hear bad news from you.

all i can do is check your essays and identify weak areas.

click on link to open recent exam questions today and write on one of them and past your answer in comments box and post it .

http://www.ielts-expert.pk/ielts-16-aug ... tions.html
IELTS Instructor in Karachi

IELTSExpert
http://www.ielts-expert.pk
venkstar

Post by venkstar »

Hello everyone,

I am Venkatesh but known as Venky. I am going to attempt my GT IELTS exam on 6th September 2014 from IDP. I have started prepping from McGraw Hill ILETS prep book since last weekend. Currently prepping for Writing and Speaking.

My minimum required band is a 8.

I am here to learn from Ryan and other successful exam takers on how they used their strategies to get an 8 and above.

Good luck to one and all in their IELTS attempts !

Venky
frugality9914

Post by frugality9914 »

Hello everyone, I am Liza and I am 21 years old.
jpjkp

Post by jpjkp »

Hi,

I am Prasad from Bangalore, my exam date is 6th Sept. I am little worried about writing part.
Please suggest me how can i get help from Ryan's writing course.

Thanks,
JP
itzme_mahi

Post by itzme_mahi »

@ieltsexpert - Can you please review the below letter and advise me for any improvement?

#13, 16 Main
Bangalore
India

To
The Manager
Fidelity International
Bangalore

Respected Sir,
I am Mahesh (EMP ID: 123432) who is working in Storage department for the last 2 years. I have been working on different storage products from the time I joined this organization. I have also undergone Project Management, ITIL & People Management Trainings. I have completed the certifications for the above training. You may check and validate the same in Certification portal.

I am in need of a volunteer experience letter mentioning the above skills as I have applied for a managerial position within the organisation which demands for this letter. It will be great if you could approve the same.

As per the company standard process, I will apply for the experience letter via HR portal as soon as I receive your approval.
I am kindly awaiting your response.

Yours Truly,
Mahesh
theisha23

Post by theisha23 »

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, I am married and My husband is in Canada, I applied for Canada PR and I think I will get my PR in DEC or Jan.
I am planning to write IELTS before Dec 2014 can you please help me which exam should I write Academics or General Training???

As of now I don't have plans for higher studies , But surely I will try for job thr.
And I visited IELTS web site and I am confused with IDP IELTS and British Council IELTS??

Please answer my above two queries.