Please grade my essay i have schedule my exam in May.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
nag

Please grade my essay i have schedule my exam in May.

Post by nag »

Write a letter to your manager to inform him you are leaving the job even though you enjoy working here?
a) Tell him why you want to leave the job
b) What you learned from this company
c) what did you enjoy in this company

Dear Werner,
I am writing to inform you of my decision to leave Company Isis, to pursue my studies at Harvard University.
During the tenure of my employment at Company Isis, you had given me an opportunity to worked in various projects which had helped me to improve my programming skills .Now, I became proficient in coding to build software used across the industry, and I have also learnt valuable interpersonal, communication and soft skills which helped to improve management skills and delegating with the clients.
I enjoyed the year end parties, team building drill, birthday parties and especially work culture. Thanks for giving the opportunity. I will practise the skills learnt in future projects and moments which I enjoyed in company will remain as memories.
Thank you for all your help and support
Yours faithfully
nag
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please grade my essay i have schedule my exam in May.

Post by Flick »

nag wrote:Write a letter to your manager to inform him you are leaving the job even though you enjoy working here?
a) Tell him why you want to leave the job
b) What you learned from this company
c) what did you enjoy in this company

Dear Werner,

I am writing to inform you of my decision to leave Company Isis, to pursue my studies at Harvard University.
During the tenure of my employment at Company Isis, you have given me the opportunity to work in various projects which have helped me to improve my programming skills. I have become proficient in the coding used to build software across the industry, and I have also learnt valuable interpersonal and communication skills which have helped me to improve my management abilities and client relationships.
I enjoyed the year end parties, team building drills, birthday parties and especially the work culture. Thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity. I will practise the skills I have learnt in future projects, and moments which I enjoyed at Isis will be cherished as memories.

Thank you for all your help and support
Yours faithfully
nag