My Favourite Teacher

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
niggi naz

My Favourite Teacher

Post by niggi naz »

Although all of my teachers are fairly good & respectable for me. But the teacher whom i loved and admired most of all is Sir Irfan. Basically, he is a Science Teacher and he taught us Physics. I used to like him because he had the most pleasing, enthusiastic, lively and energetic personality.
He was so passionate for spreading knowledge.Her methodology of teaching was activity-based. He had ability to get the attention and interest of students during his lecture. Physics is a quite boring and dull subject but he made it so simple and easy.Students were seemed eager to take his class. He used to explain very difficult topics by daily life examples and by doing different kinds of activities in class.He had made this subject an entertainment for us and he had ability to create curiosity among the students during each moment of his session. I remember that the topic of " P.D and Voltage" was always the most complicated topic for me that i ever had in my life but he just induced the understanding of this topic in my mind in an easy way. He could also answer to the irrelevant questions of the students in a tactic way.
He was loving, courteous and kind by nature. He has an attractive and impressive personality. So, that's why he was also popular among teachers and students. in fact, he was the best that i ever had in my life. I feel that his way of teaching also supports me to be the best teacher of my school now. May Allah live him a long and blessed life.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: My Favourite Teacher

Post by Flick »

niggi naz wrote:All of my teachers are fairly good & have my respect. But the teacher whom I loved and admired most of all was Sir Irfan. Basically, he was a science teacher who taught us Physics. I used to like him because he had the most pleasing, enthusiastic, lively and energetic personality.
He was so passionate about spreading knowledge. His methodology for teaching was activity-based. He had the ability to get the attention and interest of all the students during his lecture. Physics is a quite boring and dull subject but he made it so simple and easy. Students were eager to take his class. He used to explain very difficult topics using every day examples and by doing different kinds of activities in class. He made this subject entertaining for us and he had the ability to create curiosity among the students during each moment of his class. I remember that the topic of " P.D and Voltage" was the most complicated topic that I ever had in my life, but he just induced understanding of this topic in my mind in an easy way. He could also answer any irrelevant questions the students asked in a diplomatic way.
He was loving, courteous and kind by nature. He had an attractive and impressive personality. He was popular among teachers and students alike. In fact, he was the best teacher that I ever had. I feel that his way of teaching helped me to be the best teacher at my school now. May Allah give him a long and blessed life.
I like how you describe Sir Irfan. He sounds like an inspiration. Good job!
Flick
niggi naz

Re: My Favourite Teacher

Post by niggi naz »

Thanks Flick.... Your suggestions are so helpful for me. Thanks for giving me your time. God bless you.