Writing taks 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
kathecampos04
Premium subscriber
Premium subscriber

Writing taks 1

Post by kathecampos04 »

You have recently returned from a visit to a foreign country. During your visit you made a new friend.
Write a letter your friend. In your letter
-describe how you feel being back home
-share your thoughts about the trip
-invite your friend to visit your country

Dear Andrew
I hope this letter find you well. I’m finally back home. I can’t wait to talk to you again. I am already missing Italy so much. I hope you can make it too and visit me soon.

I honestly feel that a bit tired. I think I’m still recovering from the jet lag. But I am so pleased when I look at the pictures taken of us in front of the cathedral. What a place! I have so many photos to remember the amazing infrastructure of Milan. Of course, I am missing being there, especially, our meals at the Piccolino Restaurant. I really got so many memories about your country.

I believe that this trip changed my life forever. Your culture is so different than mine. Having this opportunity make me consider travelling more often there. I had a different idea about Italy. Perhaps, I'll be there next year. I would be trilled if you also visit my home country one day.

Australia has the most spectacular beaches around the world. You should come to see the Great Barrier. Guess what, I live near the beach so you will have so much fun. The weather is great all year long. You are welcome at any time. Please don't miss this chance.

I hope to see you soon.

Take care!

Kelly
Ryan

Re: Writing taks 1

Post by Ryan »

Hi Kathecampos04,

Attached are my thoughts on your first submission. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Attachments
Kathecampos04 1.pdf
(104.53 KiB) Downloaded 190 times