IELTS General Test Task 1,Litter, Kindly some one assess it

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Imad Tareen

IELTS General Test Task 1,Litter, Kindly some one assess it

Post by Imad Tareen »

To,
The Director
Lowitt Pharma (Pvt) Ltd

Dear Mr. Tariq Sohail
I am pleased you are enjoying your summer vacation in the beautiful valley of Narran with your family and praying for your safe return to home, being a plant manager it’s my sole responsibility to inform you about any activity which needs your attention immediately.

I need to draw yours attention about a problem arises in production department, In my absence last weak our production manager have canceled production of Napzol Capsule 20mg, batch number 2342 without informing me and my written approval. According to the contract sign with government we have to deliver all our drugs before year end, and decision made by production manager himself could effects our target.

I already called a written explanation from production manager about his decision and ask to explain me, and he did not convince me with his explanation, so I am request you to contact him and ask for further explanation in personal, yours Interest in this issue would be highly encourage.

You’re sincerely
XYZ
Plant Manger
Lowitt Pharma (Pvt) Ltd