Please Benchmark my Letter

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
saqibali

Please Benchmark my Letter

Post by saqibali »

Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have recently employed a plumber to do a job at a place you renovating, however, something went wrong with the work that created a problem for your project. Write a letter to the plumber and say
– What was the problem?
– How can it be fixed?
– Suggest how to approach the job in the future.

Dear Afraz,
Technician, Zumair plumbing associate,
I am writing to complain about a little problem caused by overlooking some angle measurement during your plumbing work. Please allow me to explain the issue and suggest a solution.
I cannot appreciate more the awesome renovation work you performed at my residency villa. The work is so impressive that visitors cannot resist their immense appreciation. However, I recently figured out that the water pressure of my bathing fountain is not usual. Actually, it dropped below than the expected level. Upon further investigation, I found that the angle of pipe was compromised during renovation and this modified angle is hindering water pressure.
As you can imagine, the only solution is to introduce a counter angle to fix the hindrance to water flow. This can easily be done by any of your staff within an hour.
I would like to suggest you to practically check performance of all devices after you complete any renovation work. Such a check will really enhance your customer satisfaction level.
Waiting your response to my request,
ABC
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
saqibali

Re: Please Benchmark my Letter

Post by saqibali »

saqibali wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:27 pm Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have recently employed a plumber to do a job at a place you renovating, however, something went wrong with the work that created a problem for your project. Write a letter to the plumber and say
– What was the problem?
– How can it be fixed?
– Suggest how to approach the job in the future.

Dear Afraz,
Technician, Zumair plumbing associate,
I am writing to complain about a little problem caused by overlooking some angle measurement during your plumbing work. Please allow me to explain the issue and suggest a solution.
I cannot appreciate more the awesome renovation work you performed at my residency villa. The work is so impressive that visitors cannot resist their immense appreciation. However, I recently figured out that the water pressure of my bathing fountain is not usual. Actually, it dropped below than the expected level. Upon further investigation, I found that the angle of pipe was compromised during renovation and this modified angle is hindering water pressure.
As you can imagine, the only solution is to introduce a counter angle to fix the hindrance to water flow. This can easily be done by any of your staff within an hour.
I would like to suggest you to practically check performance of all devices after you complete any renovation work. Such a check will really enhance your customer satisfaction level.
ABC

Dear Afraz,

I am writing to complain a little problem caused by overlooking an angle measurement in your plumbing work. Please allow me to explain the issue and suggest a solution.

I can not appreciate more the awesome renovation work you performed at my residency villa. None of the visitors of my villa could resist an immense appreciation. However, I recently figured out that the water pressure of my batching foundation is not usual. In fact, its dropped far below than a usual level. Upon further investigation, I figured out that the angle of pipe was compromised during renovation and hence its hindering water pressure.

As you can imagine, the only solution is to install a counter angle to fix the hindrance to water flow. This can easily be done by any of your staff within an hour.

I would like to suggest you to practically check performance of all devices after you complete any renovation work. Such a check will rellay enhance your customer satisfaction level.

ABC
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148