Hello everyone! Time for hard work

Are you new to the community? Tell us about yourself and your relationship to the IELTS.
JustT

Hello everyone! Time for hard work

Post by JustT »

Greetings from Hong Kong!

My name is Tiffany, I am going to apply for a master degree so I wish to take IELTS to ensure I meet the standard of the language requirement of the programme. I actually know that it is not compulsory to do so yet I really wish to test my limit again to see how far I can get.

Yea, in fact this is my third attempt to do the test(first attempt for applying master). That's why I wish that with all my experience I can get band 8 this time with around one and a half month for preparation, wish me luck! (and definitely wish that the enrollment fee won't be wasted :lol: )
qasimkhan74

Re: Hello everyone! Time for hard work

Post by qasimkhan74 »

Hi, I already have 7 in each academic module, targeting better now. My whatsapp is +923432665713 , https://www.facebook.com/qasim.khan.988 , skype: qasim.khan529 . Hope we could start conversation soon :)
Theieltsguy

Re: Hello everyone! Time for hard work

Post by Theieltsguy »

Tiffany, you might like to check my site at www.theieltsguy.com. I offer a reading, writing, listening and speaking exercise every week, plus answers on weekends. Registration is free :D

I’m based in Singapore.

Regards

The Ielts Guy