Task 2 - argument - person character and culture- pls help!!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0115

Task 2 - argument - person character and culture- pls help!!

Post by rairaichan0115 »

Some people say that it is possible to tell a lot about a person’s culture and character from their choice of clothes.

Do you agree or disagree?

It is considered by some that it is likely to identify a person’s background such as culture and personality from their clothing style. In my opinion, I agree that from their wearing we can simply find out where they come from as well as their character.

Firstly, it is a fact that some people will frequently wear conventional clothes every day. For instance, in Australia, when you walk on the street, you often can find out Indian wear their traditional clothes and the ladies will cover their heads. This makes it clear that since their custom and religion, they have to cover their heads with a turban. As this shows, we could easily realize their culture from their clothes.

Secondly, people characters always reflect by the colors of the clothes. To illustrate, if you are a cheerful person, you will mostly pick bright colors up such as red, orange and green. As those colors will make people feeling more energetic and happy. On the other hand, if you are a depressed person, then you may prefer to select dark colors, such as black, navy and grey. Consequently, based on their personality, they will choose different colors of their clothes. It is obvious from this, we can get a basic idea of someone personality by their clothes.

In conclusion, following this look at how people clothing preferences can reflect their culture along with their character. Furthermore, I would contend that it seems highly advisable for someone who would like to change their character then firstly you may start to change the colors of your clothes.