Task 1 - attend a training course- pls help and check it !!!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0115

Task 1 - attend a training course- pls help and check it !!!

Post by rairaichan0115 »

You work for an international company. You have seen an advertisement for a training course which will be useful for your job.

Write a letter to your manager. In your letter

 Describe the training course you want to do
 Explain what the company could do to help you
 Say how the course will be useful for your job

Dear Mr. Brown,

I am writing to ask for an approval to grant me to attend an advanced program course.

My major duty is maintaining our online website and the security system of the site. In order to ensure our website to keep away from any unwilling events such as hackers’ attack. I would like to participate this course to update my knowledge and our security system. This program will provide us the most updated information and educate us how to protect our site from the hacker.

I would be grateful if you can allow me to early finish my work at 4:30 pm on Friday. As the course will commence at 5:30 pm on every Friday as well as it will continue three months.

I assure that I can gain a lot of new computer knowledge and contribute all of my knowledge on my job. Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciative.

Yours sincerely,

Jenny Chan