Please,evaluate my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Muxtar

Please,evaluate my essay

Post by Muxtar »

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is sometimes argued that colleagues should receive both male and female students in equal proportion.Although there are convincing arguments in favor of this idea,I completely disagree with this view.

To begin with, It is true that accepting students in similar proportion by universities may resulting in demotivation on chidren. For example, If male has a great desire of becoming doctor, he will become reluctant to evidence his own potential due to unproductive strategy of educational institutions. It is undeniable fact that the majority of boys have more knowledge respectively in some fields. If they are restricted to enter those courses that is spotlight of males, it would be detrimental effect to their creating plans of career. Also, there is no doubt that in todays modernize world some qualifications like economy, engineering, petroleum is mostly suitable for males rather than girls and studying of girls on these subjects are certainly obscure on the way of boys .

Another reason why I disagree is that some areas are required special endurance ability to be victorious.
For instance, For being studious doctor you have to attend all kind of practices in order to gain practical skills that can be dangerous in terms of fearing when you face death people or their dead body. Considering its disadvantages some females avoid to choose these kind of courses. Thats why many people hold view that universities should give opportunity of choosing and attending in some fields of education that they are keen on studying.
To sum up, It is common belief that by intervening their choices of qualification, colleagues prevent their goal undirectly
Muxtar

Re: Please,evaluate my essay

Post by Muxtar »

can anyone evaluate this?