kindly comment on this writing work

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
immigrant

kindly comment on this writing work

Post by immigrant »

Some say that music, art and drama are as important as other school subjects, especially at the primary level.

Do you agree or disagree?

Recently, there is a group of people suggesting that cultural subjects should also be included in primary school system. This essay agrees with this idea and finds its importance in discovering new skilled artists as well as its educational aspect in teaching kids about their culture.

The community of artists needs to keep growing and endorses new minds with updated ideas to maintain its roles in the nation. Younger artists have a very significant contribution in keeping the art updated with new ideas and works. For instance, the new generation have more ideas about the new social trends in the society and can relate their works to touch these trends more than what elder artists could do.

Art is very important factor of nation's culture, whether it is a music, poems, or acting, it all have its role in displaying the culture it relates to. The new generation of every nation couldn't have known about their ancestors' way of life if not by learning the culture. Let's consider acting as a way used to express social issues of a community's life. If school kids were not to learn about acting and drama, they wouldn't know how to express their daily social issues and show to the new generation coming after them.

To sum up, teaching kids, mainly those in primary level, about arts, music, and drama us essential for its benefits to discover new skilled artists that support artist community and for teaching the kids about their culture. In my opinion, I agree with the notion of giving cultural classes to primary school kids along with the core subjects.

Please provide me you valuable comments, in all sides (structure, grammar, etc..)

and if possible how much would you give score to this one. I'll be sitting for my first ever IELTS attempt for Canada immigration (band 6 is the minimum score, but the more I get the higher the chance of my application)