please , evaluate my task 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Kims

please , evaluate my task 1

Post by Kims »

The maps below show the centre of a small town called Islip as it is now,and plans for it development. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The maps illustrate the Islip town centre as it is now,and as it will be in the future.
On the one hand,the first map shows the centre of Islip town at the present time.First, the large space in the north is the countryside.Near the countryside are two big shops opposite each other,between them is the long main road.Beneath the shops are two housing areas in the south.In the south east , is a large park and a small school in the south west.
On the other hand , the second map reveals the plan for Islip town development.The rows of shops in the north will be expanded and the countryside area will no longer exist in the map.Moreover,a dual carriageway will be constructed on the basis of the main road.There will be only one shop left in the south and the shop opposite it will be replaced by an area for pedestrians including a bus station,a shopping centre in the north west , a car park ,and a new housing area in the north east. The housing area will be arranged to be addded in a new housing area.Finally,based on the park and the school at the present time,a bigger school and a smaller park will be built in the same place.
To conclude , the Islip town centre in the plan is moderner than the centre of Islip town now with many changes.
P/s: I need it now so please , mark it as fast as you can !!! :)))))
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 9772 times