Could you evaluate my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
nataliasu89

Could you evaluate my essay

Post by nataliasu89 »

You have lost an item of value on a train.
Write a letter to the railway company. In your letter
• describe the item
• explain where and when you left it
• say what action you would like the company to take

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to report a bag lost in one of the train of your company.
It is a blue bag with the brand name PRUNE, but the most important thing is the camera inside. It is a NIkon semi-reflex camera, it is inside a black small bag. It is contain the battery, two memory cards and the charger. If you turn on the camera you can see some pictures of my last trip to Morocco.
I took the red line train today in the morning at 8 a.m to the city center. I was too late, because of this, I ran off the train and unfortunately, when I discovered I forgot my bag inside the train was leaving.
Could you please let me know if a bag with a camera inside has been found. My mobile number is 087652679. If you have it call me and I will be there as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Yours faithfully,

Stefany Waril
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Could you evaluate my essay

Post by Flick »

nataliasu89 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:16 am You have lost an item of value on a train.
Write a letter to the railway company. In your letter
• describe the item
• explain where and when you left it
• say what action you would like the company to take

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to report a bag lost on one of your company's trains.
It is a blue bag with the brand name PRUNE, but the most important thing is the camera inside. It is a NIkon semi-reflex camera inside a black small bag. The bag also contains the battery, two memory cards and the charger. If you turn on the camera, you can see some pictures of my last trip to Morocco.

I took the red line train this morning at 8 a.m to the city center. Because I was running late, I left my bag on the train.

Could you please let me know if a bag with a camera inside has been found. My mobile number is 087652679. If you have it, please call me and I will be there as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,

Stefany Waril