Task II

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Muxtar

Task II

Post by Muxtar »

Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is sometimes argued that intellectual people like artists should not be forbidden to exhibit their own thoughts throughout their work.I completely agree with this idea.
There are several reasons why I agree. The most important is that they play an essential role on existence of society. They outline numerous difficulties in a variety of ways such as drawing interesting pictures, making subliminal messages via music, taking up injustice on their pen, by acting in films, etc. Moreover, They attempt to display the rate of poverty, crime ,careless attitude of government to its citizens and other undeniable facts. For this reason ,their selected works are deprived to be well-known by the State. Furthmore, Talented people almost always put the blame on the government for a minimum cost of living that local inhabitants are not provided in some rural areas of country .
Another reason that I assert Nation should give a support in terms of freedom or financial are exhibitions. A large group of people enjoy being among their works on a gallery or theater. It is obvious fact that everybody have a great chance to attend and benefit from their mysterious ability. Considering the importance of these kind of peoples work Government have to take some actions for their sustainable activity
To sum up, It is common belief that,due to these talents are the heart of society, their existence should support by the government.