General Task 2 Essay Latest Essay IDP INDIA

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rndxpert

General Task 2 Essay Latest Essay IDP INDIA

Post by rndxpert »

Some people believe that travelling alone really benefits in learning a country's culture and experience, while others believe it is better to travel with someone you know.
Discuss both these views and share your opinion.

Nowadays, travel is become for often therefore, few individuals opine travel alone is superior to understand culture of destination country, however, in contrast other think that a partner must be with you. This essay shall discuss both the views and my person opinion.

There are number of reasons to travel alone however most nearest one is Nature. Some person like to follow on plan and that why they not prefer to go with another person. This makes them to avoid conflicts and that why they would enjoy the time to learn and understand places they are visiting. This makes, them easy to comfort with culture and tradition they like and moreover, enjoy food and life style. Therefore, it is clear that going alone would give benefits.

On the other hand, there are number of reasons people prefer to visit with a known but main is help and support when needed. Sometime, when we visit a new place, we might face difficulty to survive because of language, life style, etc. So, if we with a friend at least we would not feel alone and build confidence to survive. For example, I have been to China, I was feeling very nervous because of language and culture but fortunately my friend with me who helped me when I feel less confident. Therefore, It is clear that going with companion is better.

In conclusion, everyone has own preference to going alone or with a partner but my preference is best to go with a person you know as this helps when you needed.