General Task 2 Essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rndxpert

General Task 2 Essay

Post by rndxpert »

==================================================================
Some people believe that travelling alone really benefits in learning a country's culture and experience, while others believe it is better to travel with someone you know.
Discuss both these views and share your opinion.
==================================================================

In the age of globalization, few individuals think that, to understand a culture to travelling nation is superior if visit alone, however, other opine to travel with a person we know. This essay shall discuss both the view and my personal opinion.

On one hand, travel alone could be benefited if we traveled unaccompanied because we feel independent and go anywhere, do whatever we like, join local attractions and also live like a local person to mix with culture. For example, my known went alone to Japan and he was there for about 6 months, he learned local traditions because he mixed with local people there. Thus, it is clear that travel alone can be helpful to learn culture.

On the other hand, travel with a friend or family member could better to understand a country traditions. If we travel with a companion, we can help each other, as sometime it required to support. For example, one of my known have been to China, and he got sick there, fortunately his friend with him who taken care of him and also they enjoyed roaming around, learned culture, tradition and also a bit language. Therefore, it is clear that going with someone is better to learn and understand a nation.
In conclusion, going alone or with a partner has own benefits which applies to person to person. However, in my view, we must visit with a friend or family member because it helps to take care of each other and also give a confidence to join local culture.