pls help me review wit corrections....tnx, im writing ielts in 3days

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ENOSme

pls help me review wit corrections....tnx, im writing ielts in 3days

Post by ENOSme »

It is inevitable that as technology advances, traditional cultures will be lost. It seems that we cannot have these two things together.
To what extent do you agree or disagree

Nowadays we live in a fast growing world due to rapid improvement and exposure to vast technical know-how at the same time trying to accommodate our different cultures. However, it seems that our Predecessor’s ways of living imbibed in us are gradually fading due to the wholesome acceptance of the computer age. In my opinion, I am of the view that both styles of living still go hand in hand.
More recently, the use of computers has reshaped our total way of life. Parents of this millennium no longer require much energy in teaching their children the basic education and has resulted in using readily available gadgets in communicating such important stage of learning which has more bond and fascination if the parents did. For example a child who is supposed to be thought moral lessons and religious beliefs physically will end up reading it on devices and hence attach no value which leads to menace in the society. But with equal usage of automation and appropriate support of culture these effects achieved and curbed respectively.
In addition, most countries who have embraced and built their society on the ground of societal morals have lived a more peaceful life. Many nations today have excelled greatly ,economically and religiously Due to preservation of ethics in their citizens in the midst of the unstoppable scientific life.This has helped their populace in understanding the country and its values hence promoting peace and love among each other. For example Saudi Arabia is the most peaceful place to live due to their high recognition of culture and still not shy of technology.
In conclusion, after analyzing the views above, modernization still thrives with our ethical values and will not have our cultures disappear in no time. Equalization of these two factors is the basis for a near ideal society.

SMART U