what are the best solutions to reduce the crime in cities? What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Dilmurod

what are the best solutions to reduce the crime in cities? What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be

Post by Dilmurod »

Since few years, in cities has been centre of crime. There are number of people who suffer from offence. this issue is acted from adults and also children. In this essay I will list some of the major crimes and try to give sustainable solutions on this problem.
First of all, why crime rate increase in cities and how to tackle this issue ? In my opinion, mostly offences are acted via to adults, because of the main factor for this is spare time. More teenages after the graduated collage they do not want to continue study even though do not enroll a job. That is why, adults lesuire time increase and they gather at night in cities different places and do some crime for fun. For instance, they theft cars, do burglary, broke into house etc. One reasonable solution for this street crimes individuals should to organize and utilize their time effective. Also Government should provide youth with more interseting educational things properly related to network system education.
In addition to this, there are another number of reasons to occuring in cities crime. Firstly, inner-city places were became no-go area. Because more thiefs and criminals are gather in this places. Secondly, sentences for juvinile crime in most cases limited only with heavy fine. I think these crimes are adrressed only very srtictly sentences for hardened criminals. And for youth offence it is the appropriate way if the authority want to eleminate crime, judge long term corporal punishment more clearly young criminals dispatch community services.
To conclude, in cities the vital problem is young criminals. So government should focus on youth how spent their free time sufficiantly and supply them new vacant job places in order to reduce crime wave in cities.