Task1 Please Check my essay Thanks :)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
qowlaks

Task1 Please Check my essay Thanks :)

Post by qowlaks »

task1.png
task1.png (286.51 KiB) Viewed 1918 times
Task 1

: the bar chart illustrates the gender distribution of teachers in six different types of school in the UK in 2010.

To begin with, the large number of female teachers worked in Nursery/Pre-school and Primary school. Especially, the gap between Men and women teachers in Nursery/Pre-school was the biggest among others, while the percentage of female and male teachers accounted for almost 100 percents and approximately 5% respectively. The percentage of men teachers in primary school was nearly nine times as low as women teachers. In addition, female teachers in Secondary school outnumbered male teachers

On the other hand, the figures for male teachers in Private training institute and University were higher then female. the percentage of male teachers in University particularly was higher, with 70 percents.
in Private training institute, the figure for male teachers was about 50%, which was almost 5% higher than female. The equal numbers of male and female teachers worked in College

overall, in the types of Nursery Pre-school and Primary school, the number of female teachers was large overwhelmingly and male teachers in Private training institute and University was relatively high
Paul Davey

Re: Task1 Please Check my essay Thanks :)

Post by Paul Davey »

Hi Qowlaks. It's pretty good. Here is the first half that I have corrected. (I'll post the second part later when I have some more time.)
Last edited by Paul Davey on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Independent, qualified IELTS Tutor https://ieltsintaiwan.wordpress.com/
Paul Davey

Re: Task1 Please Check my essay Thanks :)

Post by Paul Davey »

Here's the remaining part
Independent, qualified IELTS Tutor https://ieltsintaiwan.wordpress.com/