speaking to improve english and avoid mistakes

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
surya

speaking to improve english and avoid mistakes

Post by surya »

i am planing to take academic IELTS on November. i m trying for band not less than 7, as am applying for master degree course. Anybody who have same plan can add me on skype s.timi_una.
LucianoM

Re: speaking to improve english and avoid mistakes

Post by LucianoM »

Hi Surya,
I am from Brazil and I am also trying a band 7, but on general IELTS and my test is by the end of October. Where are you from?Here in Brazil my timezone is -3GMT..do you think we can manage to find a time to hook up on Skype?
Last edited by LucianoM on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
surya

Post by surya »

LucianoM wrote:Hi Surya,
I am from Brazil and I am also trying a band 7, but on general IELTS and my test is by the end of October. Where are you from?Here in Brazil my timezone is -3GMT..do you think we can manage to find a time to hook up on Skype?My id is lucianom86
hi lucianom, i am from Nepal.IT s ok the we can practice for speaking that does not make pronounced effect as we are just communicate language . here in Nepal its +5:45GMT according to timezone.
olivia_tran

Post by olivia_tran »

I am from Vietnam and I am also trying a band 7, My skype is oanhtran87vn
mohsin12k

Post by mohsin12k »

hi my name is Mohsin khan .and i want to improve my speaking power .
ID :mohsin12k
caydaAtes

Post by caydaAtes »

Hello,
I am going to appear in IELTS exam at the end of march, 2014. I have collected all speaking (including part 1, 2 and 3) questions of 2013 of IELTS exam. I hope we can practice all questions as well as other module if you want. Please add me in Skype. My skype ID is: Sk.Razee Al Islam.
Regards
We offer best quality ccna test papers and ccie written dumps materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed computer training center questions pittstate to help you in passing the real exam of www.mica.edu