Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology af

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
salwa mostafa

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology af

Post by salwa mostafa »

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?
Has this become a positive or negative development?

Technology now plays an important role in our life. It has great effect on the relationship among people. In my opinion, technology has more negative effects on our relationships with people around us. That is due to two reasons first people no longer talk to each other or meet face to face. Second, people no longer spend more time with their families.
First, the improvement in technology make it easier for people to contact on the internet using chat programs such as skype, viper, Facebook, ect. For instance, I always send about 20 message at least to my friends on what’s App every day and never try to call them on phone or meet with them. Therefore, technology has eliminated physical contact between people which is so important to build strong and social character.
Second, technology become now available on our hands all the time on smart phones which make us spend a lot of time on social media or doing work any time. To give clear example, when I went to visit my mother last summer and took my children with me to let them spend more time with their grandmother, I shocked when I saw them spent the whole holiday playing on the internet and barely talk to their grandmother. That is what technology made in our life. It has spoiled the family time.
In conclusion, the technology now has a great bad effects on our life because most of people spend much time using it. Also, the relationships among people become cold and unfriendly due to the absence of physical contact.
Last edited by salwa mostafa on Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jesus

Re: Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technolog

Post by jesus »

It is not necessary to use "In my opinion" in thesis because question is not asking your personal opinion. So, i will insist you to avoid personal pronouns.

Please analyze my essay too.
Lets help each other.