This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
swetam

Post by swetam »

Hi friends,

I am Sweta & i am currently preparing for IELTS GT test which I am giving on 5th April, 2014. I have given the exam twice & failed to get the desired score in all i.e.: 7 band each. Luckily I came across this forum today while I was browsing the internet for brushing my skills in all 4 modules. This is my third attempt & i want to get my desired scores for processing further my application. In my first test i was able to score L:7.5; W: 7.5; W:6.5; S:6.5 & 2nd exam was worst in all the modules i got L:6.5; W:6.5; R: 6.5; S:7 :(. I am working professional & get mere 2 hours daily to study but this time i want put my best any suggestions from you guys is welcomed.

I hardly have month in hand i hope i will be able to crack this time.

It will great to interact with the members of the forum.

Thank you.

Regards,

Sweta
Ryan

Re: New Member

Post by Ryan »

Hi Sweta,

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing a little bit about your IELTS experience.

It looks as though you have already scored 7 in all sections except for writing. I suggest you post a writing sample here. In a few days, user SyntaxFox will be back cleaning up the grammar of the submissions, so you should be able to see in detail what's going on with your writing.

Good luck,
Ryan
swetam

Re: New Member

Post by swetam »

Sorry in my frst attempt i hv got 7.5 in L & W; but 6.5 in R & S. I will be sharing my essays on this forum to get advises.

But I would want to know that I have my exams on 5th April, 2014 so what strategy should i follow to get the desired scores. Please advise.

Thank You