HELP ME TO ASSESS MY WRITING TASK 1 WITH BAR GRAPH HEREINAFTER.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
TRINH QUANG LUC

HELP ME TO ASSESS MY WRITING TASK 1 WITH BAR GRAPH HEREINAFTER.

Post by TRINH QUANG LUC »

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task to describe and compare amongst reasons for choosing a University.
The bar graph illustrates the information on percentage of reasons to select a university. Each unit is measured in percent.
From overall perspective, it can be seen that Language of tuition is the most striking reason than other, with approximately 95%. Meanwhile, Up-to-date teaching facility and quality of teacher categories come the second highest, accounting for 90 %. Noticeably, more than three-fourths of reasons are cost of tuition and cost of accommodation etc which are closely followed by location and reputation aspects with 70%, or 5% less.
Another outstanding feature is that both good language support and modern teaching method seem to be by far slowest reasons for study to choose a university. These figures are 20% and 30 % respectively.
A more interesting impressive is that friendliness and good preparation for work have a middle proportion, comprising roughly 65%, less than that of location and reputation reasons.
In short, the bar graph may well reflect while language of tuition is the most essential reason for student’s choice, whereas good language support is in contrast.
(175 words).