hello there

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
dr_ayman85

hello there

Post by dr_ayman85 »

my name is ayman, i just registered now. im from Sudan but currently in Saudi Arabia. im planning to sit for IELTS and i started to prepare my self for that.
i found that my weakest side is writing so i started watching all rayan's videos which i considred the best.
im aiming for band 8 score i can, in order to take postgraduate studying..

cheers
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: hello there

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

dr_ayman85 wrote:my name is ayman, i just registered now. im from Sudan but currently in Saudi Arabia. im planning to sit for IELTS and i started to prepare my self for that.
i found that my weakest side is writing so i started watching all rayan's videos which i considred the best.

cheers
8 is quite high - where are you going to study? Also, is this your first exam?
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
Segaboy

Post by Segaboy »

I am Annastesia from Malaysia. I will sit for IELTS on 31 January 2015. It is about in 2 weeks time. I am worried on my writing task. Anybody here can assist me to check my essay?
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
mgeed

Post by mgeed »

dr_ayman85 wrote:my name is ayman, i just registered now. im from Sudan but currently in Saudi Arabia. im planning to sit for IELTS and i started to prepare my self for that.

cheers

Hi Dr Ayman, how are you, I hope you are doing well.
I am Mgeed I'm also from Sudan and currently i'm in Sudan ^_^.
I'm sitting to the IELTS exam in 21 March.

Nice to meet you here, and all the best
khalid5102

Post by khalid5102 »

I am khalid from Sudan , I aim for the same so plz add me
sype:khalidkhalid5102
thank you