Ielts exam 18 april, Uzbekistan,Rasulxon

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
Russell

Ielts exam 18 april, Uzbekistan,Rasulxon

Post by Russell »

hello, candidates and Ryan. My name is Rasulxon from Uzbekistan. I took the Ielts exam yesterday in Uzbekistan. In the preparation and exam, i found Ryan's lessons and advice very invaluable. I highly encourage other passers to watch these lessons again and again. Thank you very much indeed, Ryan !
The latest exam questions:
Listening: sorry , i cant remember.

Reading questions:
Passage 1. I can't remember
Passage 2: the water problem of Philodeykiha (I can't remember the city's name clearly) that includes true ,false, not given questions, filling the text with given words below.
Passage 3: the effect of advert for children: the first four questions were multiple choice questions, then five true, false, not given types. And finally filling the text with words.
Interestingly, in the text I didn't see match headings at all. Filling text with given words seemed to me so difficult. Passage 1 was so easy ,but 2 and 3 were really nightmare.
Writing questions:
Task 1: we were given a chart which describes a process of chipboard manufacturing, including two stages: preparation and manufacturing.
Task 2: in today's world, different animal species are in danger of extinction every year, some people believe that countries and individuals should help in a higher level to solve the problem. However, some opponents claim that we have more serious problems now to solve than concerning animals. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.