Untitledddd_(ALLConverter).mp3
(3.49 MiB) Downloaded 524 times
lmoore
IELTS Instructor
IELTS Instructor

Re: Give feedback on my speech

Post by lmoore »

Hello, Rishurishabh70,
Thank you for sharing your IELTS speaking practice with us.
First, I’d like to say that you have a good vocabulary range. I heard “flourishing” and “enhance,” for example. I also heard “beneficial.”
You have a good introduction, supporting details, and conclusion. I would encourage you to not use “according to me.” This phrase is a bit awkward for this type of speech. You might say, “I believe that,” or “in my opinion.” “According to me” sounds like a phrase you might read in a scholarly paper where the author was citing himself as a reference.
Your pronunciation could use some work. Although you speak at a good rate, I would encourage you to think about enunciating your words more carefully, as it is difficult to understand you at times.
Also, grammar is an area in which you might study. Here are some notes to help you pinpoint what to study:
-- As well (at the beginning of a sentence) – should be in addition, also, additionally, furthermore, moreover, etc. Don’t use “as well” at the beginning of a sentence.
--City are much more flourishing – Cities flourish much more than the countryside.
-- lots of opportunity around us – opportunities
-- City much more better than the countryside – The city is much better than the countryside.
You might study verb tenses, comparatives, and plural nouns to help not only your speech, but also your writing to improve. Since your IELTS test is coming up soon, I would spend time studying these areas in particular.
Best wishes as you continue to practice!
billgate

Re: Give feedback on my speech

Post by billgate »

I am also preparing for IELTS. My skype id is : ashok.mdkr.
We offer guaranteed success for learnalanguage.com - learn chinese exam with help of latest certification http://www.learnalanguage.com/ and practice questions and the exams of French Yabla ccie security German.about