Please review my writing

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Najjar86

Please review my writing

Post by Najjar86 »

Hi all,

i need some help in ielts general task , please review my writing below and feed me with your score as well as any useful hints.

thanks.

Topic .
Write about the following topic:

Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society?

Give reasons for your answer.

answer:

In recent decades, there has been a debate for the freedom of speech, as some agree that this freedom is a biller for a modern society and some urge that societies do not need freedom of speech to be civilized, I strongly agree that the freedom of speech is a must for a free society .

Freedom of speech is the natural right for all humans , it’s the way that people can communicate there requirements and thoughts to governments, as governments cannot know what the people want to fulfill , so freedom of speech is the bridge between government and people and without it the balance will not occur and government cannot manage people expectations .

On the other hand, some may mix between freedom of speech and violating laws and regulations, as I believe that in free societies everyone can express and communicate his thoughts without breaking the boundaries of respect between all parties.

So we agree that the freedom of speech is the basic of civilized free societies as everyone can speak his mind without any fear , but at the same the respect atmosphere shall be maintained for balanced society