Want a study partner

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
faizaan.ahmed24

Want a study partner

Post by faizaan.ahmed24 »

Anybody have exam on feb28.I have gt module and aiming at 7+score.So if anyone wants to join me.My whats app no.+91 7620218179
Giancarlo_001

Re: Want a study partner

Post by Giancarlo_001 »

Hello everyboy, my test will be the next month in march, and my target is 6.5 in speaking section. My email is giancarlo.vasquez@gmail.com, or my whatsapp +51-991926630, please add me if you have free time for practicing, because i have many contacts, but unfortunately they dont have time. Thanks
my skype giancarlo.vasquez

Regards from Lima Peru
Miza

Re: Want a study partner

Post by Miza »

Giancarlo_001 wrote:Hello everyboy, my test will be the next month in march, and my target is 6.5 in speaking section. My email is giancarlo.vasquez@gmail.com, or my whatsapp +51-991926630, please add me if you have free time for practicing, because i have many contacts, but unfortunately they dont have time. Thanks
my skype giancarlo.vasquez

Regards from Lima Peru

Hello, Giancarlo
I gave once ielts and i took band 6.5 in speaking section, but i think i'm going to give it again, because i want to get a better score. if you want we can practise together. I have a little bit problem talking with a foriegner in a foriegn language, that's why i want to practise with people i don't know. i found difficult to add you on skype, because they are many similar accounts to yours. But if you are interested you can add me at my skype id: mizapene@hotmail.com

Best regards,
Mizza