pls rate! Missing bank card in envelope

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Raiyan

pls rate! Missing bank card in envelope

Post by Raiyan »

You have received a letter from your bank, asking you to acknowledge receipt of a new bank card. However, the card was missing from the envelope. Write a letter to the bank's head office. In your letter:
explain why you are writing
express concern about the missing card
ask them what they intend to do
Begin your letter as follows: Dear ________,

15th January
To
A Bank
B City, C Country
Subject: Missing bank card from envelope sent by the bank.

Dear __________,
I am writing in connection with a missing bank card in an envelope sent from the bank. I am an account holder in this bank for last 5 years with sound transaction history. My account number is XXX-XXX-XXXXXX. Last month, my current bank card was not working in the ATM machine and bank suggested me to apply for a new card which I did on the next day. Yesterday I received an envelope from the bank asking me to acknowledge receipt of the new card but when I opened the envelope, I did not find any bank card in it. I think it has been missing either from the bank or somewhere on the envelope’s way to my home. Bank card is a highly personal asset which must be properly protected at all time.
I am therefore asking bank to immediately inform me what you intend to do with this situation and give me confirmation about my account safety. It will be highly appreciated if you give me any latest estimation about when my bank card will be sent to me.

Yours faithfully,
Raiyan
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: pls rate! Missing bank card in envelope

Post by Flick »

Raiyan wrote:You have received a letter from your bank, asking you to acknowledge receipt of a new bank card. However, the card was missing from the envelope. Write a letter to the bank's head office. In your letter:

15th January

Dear __________,
I am writing in relation to a missing bank card in an envelope sent from the bank. I have been an account holder with this bank for last 5 years with sound transaction history. My account number is XXX-XXX-XXXXXX. Last month, my current bank card stopped working in the ATM machine and the bank suggested I apply for a new card which I did on the next day. Yesterday I received an envelope from the bank asking me to acknowledge receipt of the new card, but when I opened the envelope, I did not find any bank card in it. I think it has been missing either from the bank or somewhere on the envelope’s way to my home. A bank card is a highly personal asset which must be properly protected at all time.
I am therefore asking the bank to immediately inform me what you intend to do about this situation and give me confirmation of my account's safety. It will be highly appreciated if you give me any latest estimation about when my new bank card will be sent to me.

Yours faithfully,
Raiyan
Raiyan

Post by Raiyan »

Thanks.
Johnson zhang

Post by Johnson zhang »

Raiyan wrote:You have received a letter from your bank, asking you to acknowledge receipt of a new bank card. However, the card was missing from the envelope. Write a letter to the bank's head office. In your letter:

15th January
To
A Bank
B City, C Country
Subject: Missing bank card from envelope sent by the bank.

Dear __________,
I am writing in connection with a missing bank card in an envelope sent from the bank. I am an account holder in this bank for last 5 years with sound transaction history.you are the account holder and you have sound translation history didnt go well together in this sentence. and what kind of account, saving ? which bank are you addressing to? who knows, it could be another bank you may be referring to My account number is XXX-XXX-XXXXXX. Last month, my current bank card was not working in the ATM machine and bank suggested me to apply for a new card which I did on the next day. Yesterday I received an envelope from the bank asking me to acknowledge receipt of the new card but when I opened the envelope, I did not find any bank card in it. I think it has been missing either from the bank or somewhere on the envelope’s way to my home.what are you trying to say? Bank card is a highly personal asset which must be properly protected at all time. this sentence is likely to be reckoned irrelevant. I mean what's point of saying this to an employee of the bank?

I am therefore asking bank to immediately inform me what you intend to do with this situation and give me confirmation about my account safety. It will be highly appreciated if you give me any latest estimation about when my bank card will be sent to me. you repeated the question here. it's dangerous. you may get penalty for doing so.

Yours faithfully,
Raiyan
Nothing is impossible! Band score 9 is certainly not.