Suggestions and Guidance needed for Writing Part

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
vikash

Suggestions and Guidance needed for Writing Part

Post by vikash »

Hello all,
I hope you are doing well. i have been studying English since 16 years in Pakistan right from my kindergarten. I appeared in IELTS exam on 31st/Jan in China. I am looking forward to apply for PhD in Australia or UK. I didn't have enough time to prepare, but i just went through Ryan's writing videos thoroughly 10 days before exam and practiced 7 to 8 passages. As far as i recall, i used all tips and techniques like structure, cohesion and examples as you taught in videos.

Yesterday, i got my report. i got 7.5 speaking , 6.5 reading, 6.0 writing and 8.0 speaking (Overall 7.0). I am really depressed to see my writing and reading score. i need your suggestion, what should i do? It was my first time in my life to appear in any Certified English exam. Please help me to improve my writing and reading. i am aiming 8 in writing and overall.

I will be eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Warm Regards,
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Suggestions and Guidance needed for Writing Part

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"