Forget IELTS

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
vikramraj

Forget IELTS

Post by vikramraj »

Hi guys,
This is for the people who are planning to migrate to Australia.I would suggest you to take PTE exam instead of IELTS.
The syllabus of PTE might look scary but actually it isn't. I had taken IELTS exam 3 times and got 6.5 in writing all the time.
But i cracked PTE in my first attempt. Surprisingly,i got my results within a day.

People often struggle in getting slots and also have to wait 2-3 weeks to get the results.
On the other hand,PTE exams have more slots in a month and also publish results within 1-2 days.
yasserjed

Re: Forget IELTS

Post by yasserjed »

PTE is for general or academic?
arsa818

Post by arsa818 »

thanks a lot

u made my day
arsa818

Post by arsa818 »

brother PET is also working for visa sub class 189 and 190
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

vikramraj wrote:Hi guys,
This is for the people who are planning to migrate to Australia.I would suggest you to take PTE exam instead of IELTS.
The syllabus of PTE might look scary but actually it isn't. I had taken IELTS exam 3 times and got 6.5 in writing all the time.
But i cracked PTE in my first attempt. Surprisingly,i got my results within a day.

People often struggle in getting slots and also have to wait 2-3 weeks to get the results.
On the other hand,PTE exams have more slots in a month and also publish results within 1-2 days.
Is the PET a computer-based exam?
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"