Didn't Complete The 2nd Writing Task EXPERIENCED USER NEEDED

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
astro313

Didn't Complete The 2nd Writing Task EXPERIENCED USER NEEDED

Post by astro313 »

Hi everyone,
On Saturday I did my IELTS test. Everything went smooth, except the 2nd writing task (nailed the 1st one). I am not sure if I wrote 250 words (most probably yes) , but the problem is that I was not able to finish the last sentence.

Is it possible to get a 7 ? What are my chances ?
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Didn't Complete The 2nd Writing Task EXPERIENCED USER NE

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

astro313 wrote:Hi everyone,
On Saturday I did my IELTS test. Everything went smooth, except the 2nd writing task (nailed the 1st one). I am not sure if I wrote 250 words (most probably yes) , but the problem is that I was not able to finish the last sentence.

Is it possible to get a 7 ? What are my chances ?
Hello, I have been teaching the IELTS by Skype for maybe over 6 years - although not good, I have not seen any information saying that if you only finish half a sentence, that you cannot get a 7 at least, so long as the rest of the task is high enough to overcome the error - I guess, you can just wait and see now. :-)
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"