IELTS GENERAL (8 BAND REQUIRED)- Please rate a small lette

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faty

IELTS GENERAL (8 BAND REQUIRED)- Please rate a small lette

Post by faty »

Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your houselflat.

Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter

explain the reasons for the noise
apologise
describe what action you will take

Dear Susan,

In response to the letter I received this morning, I regret the inconvenience you and people in neighborhood are facing since two days. My youngest daughter who is just a year old is suffering from a strange anxiety which is keeping her in discomfort.
She cries out loud to express her feelings, the only thing she can do to draw attention towards her at this age.

I realize that the frequency and pitch of voice is very high and occurs during odd timings and this has made us guilty too. We apologize with sincere heart and are trying to figure out what is troubling her.

I also visited doctor to find if she is physically fit and the doctor suspects that she is having some stomach problem. He has suggested several blood tests, results of which will be provided today. We are visiting Dr. again to start the treatment and hope that she gets relieved.

Meanwhile temporary medicines have relieved her pain to an extent now. I once again apologize for the frequent noise you have been hearing and request your support in this regard.

Yours truly,
Faty
Domian

Re: IELTS GENERAL (8 BAND REQUIRED)- Please rate a small let

Post by Domian »

Usually I am only looking at academic IELTS tasks, but this one could be a task I really have to accomplish one day :D
Two weeks ago at Sunday evening my neighbor was really pissed off, as I was moving my damaged water bed to the bulk rubbish in front of the house. I wasn't able to do it earlier as I arrived home at 10 pm at Sunday and you are not allowed to put it earlier on the pedestrian way. Furthermore the appointment for the bulk rubbish was the next morning. By the way, the police was visiting me too, because I had to empty the water bed with a garden hose to the street some days before moving it to the front of the house. For the police everything was fine ;) Having a water bed is a real adventure ^^

Ok, let's come to the point.
Could be scarce for a Band 8. Sorry, I think you need to train more.
Ok, I am only used to tough academic tasks and evaluations.
The following paragraph is a real weakness in your nice letter, therefore I made some modifications ;)

I also visited a doctor to examine whether she is physically fit. The doctor suspects that she is having a stomach problem. He has suggested several blood tests, results of which will be provided today. We are visiting the doctor again to start the treatment and hope that she'll get cured soon.

greetings from snowy Germany

Domian
faty

Re: IELTS GENERAL (8 BAND REQUIRED)- Please rate a small let

Post by faty »

Thank you so much.. It was of much help. :))