Please grade my essay. 10 days left to my exam

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
sopnopriyo

Please grade my essay. 10 days left to my exam

Post by sopnopriyo »

[quote][/quote]Many people assume that the goal of every country should be to produce more materials and goods.
To what extent do you agree or disagree that constantly increasing production is an appropriate goal?[quote]

Nowadays, it has become a common aim for many countries to produce more materials and goods. This is no surprise that this should be goal for every country in order to enrich their economy. However, there are few drawbacks which are related to this goal. In my opinion, these countries should go ahead to their aim with maintaining some rules.

The huge production of goods plays a significant role to develop a country’s economy. Bangladesh, for example is a country whose major income source is Readymade Garments Industries .This country is manufacturing a lot of products and exporting to western countries. As a consequence, the economic growth of this country is increasing day by day. So, for this reason producing more and more goods should be the aim of every country.

However, there are some problems to continue producing lots of products. While these countries are producing abounds of products, sometime they are actually ignoring the quality of these. For instance, China is one of the well known countries for manufacturing mobile phone. But, in most of the cases it is true that these mobile phones are not good in quality. So, it is also a major concern to think about quality.

I personally believe that every country should aim to produce a large number of products but they should keep several important things in mind. If any country wants to be remarkable for abundant production then better in quality is the primary issue. For example, India is exporting transports in every countries and it is well known for their better quality. As a result, this country is successfully doing their business because quality is also important.

In conclusion, after considering the mentioned reasons including enriching economy and better in quality it is clear that it should be aim for every country to produce more products if they are able to maintain the better quality. So, I hope this aim would be noticeable in every country in upcoming decades.