Pls rate! Food and cooking

Daily (Mon-Fri) speech exercises with Ryan through Whatsapp
ramogi

Pls rate! Food and cooking

Post by ramogi »

Topic: Food and cooking

* What kind of food do you like to eat?
* What kind of new food would you like to try?
* Do you like cooking? Why/why not?
* what was the last meal you cooked?
* Do you prefer home made food or food from restaurants? Why?

Good afternoon sir! Thank you for asking this question. I am a Punjabi and Punjabis are known for their love for food. So, basically I enjoy Indian food specifically north Indian food and a little bit of South Indian and other states food. Amongst other cuisines, I like Italian, Mughlai and Indian made chinese delicacies. I am yet to try japanese food & try some more thai dishes. I have heard a lot about Sushi. Amongst the cusines I like, I love white sauce pasta, Idli and almost all punjabi dishes. I enjoy cooking but I dont cook that often because of the paucity of the time & since I am working. I usually reach home late & by the time I reach home, I am tired and hungry but I prefer to cook on weekends. Cooking is a great stress buster for me & I love the colors of vegetables. So, whatever I cook, I like to add all vegetables which make my food colorful and increases my appetite. I made a few snacks and soups recently when I was home which included "dahi ke kabab", "mushroom samosa", "peas and sweet corn soup". "brocolli soup" & tried baking a few cakes. I enjoy both home cooked food and outside food but I prefer not to eat outside food regularly as it upsets my stomach and since they add a lot of spices which is not good for health. Thats all I have to say. Thank you
saqibali

Re: Pls rate! Food and cooking

Post by saqibali »

Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
Turner89

Re: Pls rate! Food and cooking

Post by Turner89 »

I love having Italian food! I would love to learn more Italian food dishes, so do you have references for me for cooking videos? I would prefer to serve home maid food to my guests who are coming from USA, so please help me guys!