Hello world

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
jaskolo

Hello world

Post by jaskolo »

Hello world and entire IELTS network!

I would like to introduce myself: my name is J. and I am coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina. This year, I am planning on to take IELTS exam in June, here in British Council.
Since I am computer science engineer (hence "Hello world" as a subject - the most common programming phrase), I would like to pass this exam mainly for the purposes of international work and recognition.
Hopefully this network will help me understand the process of preparation, especially for the writing part of the exam.

Looking forward communicating with you.

J.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Hello world

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

jaskolo wrote:Hello world and entire IELTS network!

I would like to introduce myself: my name is J. and I am coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina. This year, I am planning on to take IELTS exam in June, here in British Council.
Since I am computer science engineer (hence "Hello world" as a subject - the most common programming phrase), I would like to pass this exam mainly for the purposes of international work and recognition.
Hopefully this network will help me understand the process of preparation, especially for the writing part of the exam.

Looking forward communicating with you.

J.
What grade do you need and have you taken it before?
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"