Help Please

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
batoot2di

Help Please

Post by batoot2di »

Hello everyone, I would like to take the IELTS for master's degree and then for immigration. I need your help about what should I do :? and which one of the IELTS streams considered as a base for the other ?
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Help Please

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

For the IELTS Reading, they make it easier for General, but then grade it harder and for the Writing a letter is probably a bit easier to write than a report etc., although I prefer reports etc., due to more phrases that can be prepared. - so perhaps overall for the easiest data, the General would be the one to start with - perhaps other readers have additional opinions?

P.S. you can check out my signature for free IELTS resources.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
ashoky

Post by ashoky »

I wrote TRUE or FALSE instead of Yes or NO in the answer sheet of reading. Does it affect the scoring? I mean, are they going to nullify my answers? I appreciate your kind answer
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

ashoky wrote:I wrote TRUE or FALSE instead of Yes or NO in the answer sheet of reading. Does it affect the scoring? I mean, are they going to nullify my answers? I appreciate your kind answer
I am perhaps not sure exactly - depends how strict the are for the marking and would not recommend it - maybe there a risk - does anyone else have an opinion?

http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/pre ... est-advice
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"