My name is syakir

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
syakir

My name is syakir

Post by syakir »

Hi everyone,

You can call me syakir, it's a coincident for me to know about this forum. I was read a tip from one of the successful IELTS candidates who had mentioned about this community. First of all, I hope all of us here could be benefited by each other. Furthermore, i think this medium is really useful for those who has no pen pal in order to push us in writing in english. There are so many things in this world that we cant do alone such write a letter, why i said so because for us to send or write a letter it must be a title and the title actually represent to whom our letter is referring to thus by having this kind of writing at least we are not alone and there are possibility for us to get feedback from other people that can help us to enhance our skill either grammar, vocabulary so on and so forth. So
for the 1st writing, i just wanna say hi and share something for the exam.
prabhakar reddy

Re: My name is syakir

Post by prabhakar reddy »

Hi Syakir,
My name is Prabhakar Reddy. I am a Professor of English and also an IELTS Trainer, with 14 years of experience.
I have abundant experience in teaching IELTS and have groomed several students in getting good bands. I have uncanny adroitness of casting a spell on the minds of the students to initiate eagerness to explore English language. Furthermore I teach you copious shortcuts & techniques in making IELTS Reading comprehensions easy. I have the art of making you write commendable essays to get a good band. I also have 200 frequently asked IELTS questions, which will be tried on you to help you pass the speaking module, without any hassles.
Moreover, I have excellent pedantic skills of inculcating the subtle nuances of English language to your effective assimilation. I have a vast experience of teaching, English grammar, vocabulary and accent and I have the craftiness of imparting the knowledge of using catchy phrases and idiomatic language to enable you to write and speak expertly.
Besides, I have a great repertoire of copious vocabulary tucked in the crevices of my memory which will be helpful in writing tasks. I have an exemplary art of making you articulate your ideas and views explicitly in English language (useful in writing essays and speaking).And, the icing on the cake is that I teach you grammar, which is very essential to write or speak with accuracy.
If you are interested to get groomed by me, contact me to know how I will make you armed to the teeth to secure your required band. So, In order to make yourself certain, call me on my mobile phone 9550724029(INDIA) or contact me by email: preddy2407@gmail.com to get on-line teaching (SKYPE) and to get to know about me