Hi Everyone,

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
sushma

Hi Everyone,

Post by sushma »

This is sushma from India. I am new to IELTS Network. I am going to take my ielts on Jan 10th 2015.My target Band score is 7 in all the modules.I am trying for immigration to Australia.I have tried many attempts, still I am able to reach a overall band score of 6 or 6.5.I don't really understand what is going wrong. can someone help me out. I am doing GT.
jess_chy

Re: Hi Everyone,

Post by jess_chy »

hi im jessi from uk. preparing myself for ielts, my target band score is 7.5 for my further progress in a profession as a doctor here... i need a good speaking partner for this. if u r interested, plz let me know...or contact me at my skype id jess_chy
qasimkhan74

Post by qasimkhan74 »

Hi I'm looking for someone to converse in English with, for ielts. I require 7 bands in each module to be able to apply for CPA australia. I'm ACCA qualified, from pakistan. I'll have to take ielts by the mid of Jan
My Skype is qasim.khan529 and yahoo is cutty133@yahoo.com
prabhakar reddy

Post by prabhakar reddy »

Hi ,
My name is Prabhakar Reddy. I am a Professor of English and also an IELTS Trainer, with 14 years of experience.
I have abundant experience in teaching IELTS and have groomed several students in getting good bands. I have uncanny adroitness of casting a spell on the minds of the students to initiate eagerness to explore English language. Furthermore I teach you copious shortcuts & techniques in making IELTS Reading comprehensions easy. I have the art of making you write commendable essays to get a good band. I also have 200 frequently asked IELTS questions which can help you pass the speaking module with out any hassles. .
Moreover, I have excellent pedantic skills of inculcating the subtle nuances of English language to the you to your effective assimilation. I have a vast experience in dealing with English grammar, vocabulary and accent and I have the craftiness of imparting the knowledge of using catchy phrases and idiomatic language to enable you to write and speak expertly.
Besides,I have a great repertoire of copious vocabulary tucked in the crevices of my memory which will be helpful in writing tasks. I have an exemplary art of making you articulate your ideas and views explicitly in English language (useful in writing essays and speaking).
And furthermore, I give you my guarantee to make you get your band. So,In order to make yourself certain,call me on my mobile phone 9550724029(INDIA) and come on-line (SKYPE) to get to know about me or contact me on my e.mail preddy2407@gmail.com. Good luck.
---------