Hello Everyone.. I need a partner for practice

Are you new to the community? Tell us about yourself and your relationship to the IELTS.
engrkn

Re: Hello Everyone.. I need a partner for practice

Post by engrkn »

Rubyzuby wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:33 am Hello!
I am Ruby. I am from Pakistan. I want to take Ielts Exam For that i am searching people for practice. if anyone wanna do practice with me . please Message me.
Hi there,

I am going to appear for Ielts exam on 29th July, 2017, we can practice together if possible.

i can be reached at engrkn@yahoo.com
tugba

Post by tugba »

Hello
I am Tugba from Turkey.. My overall score in april ielts was 6.5 but I need 7 for each..So I need a study partner..I will take ielts again in 2nd June.
drirfan02

Post by drirfan02 »

Hi,
I am Dr Irfan, I am appearing for ielts on 19th may 2018.
In my last attempt I got 7.5 overall.
Need someone to help me get 7 in writing and 8 at speaking.
Kindly WhatsApp msg me at +91 7798431881
MAK

Post by MAK »

Rubyzuby wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:30 am
gannham wrote:Hi !! Where are you from?? Iam Vietnamese and in recent time , I will have a IELTS exam and I need a partner practise too.What band of IELTS that you want to aim?? I want to get band 7.It is really nice to meet you.

I am from pakistan,. I just want 7 band. I am going to take ielts in December . if you are serious about practice we can do practice together.
Hi ruby. This is Mayur from india. You posted this msg a long back, though as i am also preparing for the same, if you are in then we can practice together. This is my mail id you can post directly over there.
mayur.afs@gmail.com