please kindly assess my writing task 2. thanks

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
shirin

please kindly assess my writing task 2. thanks

Post by shirin »

Recycling is now an essential measure: it is time for everyone in society to become more responsible towards the environment.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience
-------------

Nowadays, environmental reservation has become a first-hand debate in most meetings regarding environmental pollution. One gateway for this is recycling resources which is agreed to be a key step to eradicating the environmental problems. This will be shown by which the resources that can be saved and by less waste that is produced.
Firstly, recycling used entities can lead to the conservation of resources. As an example, I try to reuse papers in order to make use of them for the second or even third time, so that less newly-made papers are consumed or I try to email my friends or join social groups as an alternative to writing them letters. As a result, less trees are cut down which normally ends up to preserving the environment.
Secondly, another beneficial point resting upon recycling is that less waste is produced. As a flashback to my previous example, since I am concerned about the environment, when I reuse the papers, the first sign of it can be observed while looking at the trash can in my house which is emptier than before. As this example which is a sketch of my own life shows, the production of garbage is significantly less than before. This will result in less pollution production in the environment.
Overall, resource saving and less waste production are the benefits of reusing the resources and which can be treatments for the environmental illnesses. Living in concord with the environment and taking over the individual responsibility of being sensitive to its symptoms is crucial for all the people universally.