PLEASE EVALUATE MY ESSAY , SIR

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
dhanyapeter

PLEASE EVALUATE MY ESSAY , SIR

Post by dhanyapeter »

Advertisements are becoming more and more common in every day's life. Is it a positive or a negative development?
Commercial advertisements are getting more in demand nowadays due to their positive effects on selling products. Even though advertisements promote the purchasing power of people, their negative effects on the society are undeniable.
Admittedly, when it comes to newly-launched products, infomercials or flyers would definitely acknowledge the customers regarding the products' usage, brand, warranty, efficiency and so on. Precisely, they certainly improve the purchasing power of the masses, which in turn help the entrepreneurs to excel in their fields. For example, there have been many shreds of evidence that product's sales skyrocketed to higher rates, where enough promotion had been given during the first day of their launching. Therefore, a relevant advertisement is beneficial for both customers and owners.
Nevertheless, some commodities are overrated for their easy selling and there are chances for people to squander money on such useless products. Moreover, claiming more importance on such products is illegal as it tries to deceive people. For example, if people buy products, which do not have any return back option, it will be merely a waste of money. Hence, the society should be more alert in purchasing items and it is essential to purchase what is most needed to them.
In conclusion, it is up to the society to purchase products according to their suitability and necessity, otherwise, advertisers may mislead them as they bring both positive and negative effects to the society.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: PLEASE EVALUATE MY ESSAY , SIR

Post by Flick »

dhanyapeter wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:14 am Advertisements are becoming more and more common in every day's life. Is it a positive or a negative development?

Commercial advertisements are more common nowadays due to their positive impact when selling products. Even though advertisements promote the purchasing power of people, their negative effects on society are undeniable.

Admittedly, when it comes to newly-launched products, infomercials or flyers inform the customers regarding the product's usage, brand, warranty, efficiency and so on. In fact, they certainly improve the purchasing power of the masses, which in turn helps the entrepreneurs to excel in their fields. For example, there have been plenty of research showing that a product's sales skyrocketed to higher rates where enough promotion had been given during the initial launch. Therefore, a relevant advertisement is beneficial for both customers and owners.

Nevertheless, some commodities are overrated for their easy selling (<--I don't understand what you mean.) and there are chances for people to squander money on such useless products. Moreover, claiming more importance on such products is illegal as it tries to deceive people.(<--I don't understand what you mean.) For example, if people buy products which do not have any return option, it will be a waste of money. Hence, the society should be more alert in purchasing items, and it is essential to purchase what is most needed instead of what is most wanted.

In conclusion, it is up to the society to purchase products according to their suitability and necessity, otherwise, advertisers may mislead them as they bring both positive and negative effects to the society.