PLEASE EVALUATE MY ESSAY MY EXAM IS ON MAY 20

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
dhanyapeter

PLEASE EVALUATE MY ESSAY MY EXAM IS ON MAY 20

Post by dhanyapeter »

Both indoor and outdoor activities can be pursued during leisure time. What is your preference for the spending of leisure time, indoor or outdoors?
Engaging in indoor and outdoor activities during free time is prevalent since ages; even so,I would much rather choose outdoor activities than indoor games. While considering both free time activities, outdoor games such as cricket, football, tennis and badminton offer more active exercise to our body than the latter. Therefore, I prefer outdoor games to indoor games, moreover, I am going to explain it in detail.
It is essential for everyone to do exercises or participate in some strenuous activities to make our body fit and healthy. To make it clear, sports namely volleyball, hockey and football certainly help the person to improve their blood circulation by burning extra calories as well as keep they away from lifestyle diseases. For example, The Times of India have shown that sports personalities are less likely to have lifestyle diseases than people
who work in other firms.
Again, outdoor activities can do wonders in a person's life. As outdoor activities provide better chances to interact with other people, especially with their peers. This will not only help them to improve their physical health but it also develops virtues such as coordination, teamwork, acceptability and tolerance mainly among the younger generations. For instance, The British government has reported after their survey in Northern-Ireland that the people who engage in any outdoor pursuits are physically and mentally healthy and doing excellent at their academic and career levels rather than the children who spent time for indoor games and who are confined to a room or a community hall.
In short, outdoor activities have more positive outcomes than indoor games. Hence, I prefer to spend my free time for outdoor games as it energises my body, mind and reinforces my public relationships.
dhanyapeter

Re: PLEASE EVALUATE MY ESSAY MY EXAM IS ON MAY 20

Post by dhanyapeter »

thanh you tanwiee ,i will contact you soon