Writing Skill Assistance

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
iamritche

Writing Skill Assistance

Post by iamritche »

Task 2,
Most of countries allow 18-years-old drivers while some countries has decided it to be 25-years-old
Give your opinion after discussing both.

Learning how to drive is significantly important in the lives of the people especially if you are residing from quite a distance or if you own a vehicle. However, not everyone had been given a privilege to drive unless you pass the certain standards set by the laws of the specific country where you would like to drive. The argument of what age should be the most appropriate to be given the pleasure of driving are both valid and strong points.

In most countries if not all considered 18-years old to be a legal age which means an individual starting from such stage can now be able to enjoy the benefits and privileges of adults such as being able to drive legally. Younger drivers give us few reasons to prove that they indeed deserve to use mobile vehicles. First, drivers at these age are tend to follow traffic rules strictly in which case there are less plotted cases of traffic violations among the drivers between 18 and 21 years old. Lastly, researches have shown that they are the calmest drivers which can be proven by fewer involvements to road rage incidents. Nevertheless, these people have an increase case of failing grades in school due to the fact that they travel far along with their friends.

On the other hand, there are also nations who believe that they should allow their citizens to drive at the age of twenty five. More adult drivers mean a deeper responsibility, extra careful in driving, added intelligence and even wiser while in the middle of the street. The maturity of these people also put them in the risk of being involved in traffic related conflicts. We can see in news that most traffic related cases were committed if not with the involvement of the older age drivers.
In my point of view, I believe that setting up a specific age requirement for a person to drive is imperative and crucial for the law makers for the reason that they should be equipped of the information about the type of people they have in there locality. We can’t stereotype countries to follow the legal age of 18 to drive because there might be nations that the people started to be more responsible at the age of mid-twenties. Whereas, there are also countries that sense of responsibility sank in at the early age.

Therefore, age is suggestively essential in giving the license to drive. There is no such perfect age for somebody to drive but a perfect timing is which can be discern by the individual when he can feel that he is already responsible enough to drive safely and to make other safe while he is driving.

451 Words
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Writing Skill Assistance

Post by Flick »

iamritche wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:27 pm Task 2,
Most of countries allow 18-years-old drivers while some countries has decided it to be 25-years-old
Give your opinion after discussing both.

Learning how to drive is significantly important in our lives, especially if you live quite a distance from your workplace or if you own a vehicle. However, not everyone is allowed to drive unless you pass the certain standards set by the laws of the specific country where you would like to drive. The argument of what age is the most appropriate to be given the pleasure of driving has many valid and strong points.

In most countries,18 years old is considered an appropriate age at which an individual can learn to drive legally. Younger drivers give us a few reasons to prove that they indeed deserve to use vehicles. First, drivers at this age (<--What age?) tend to follow traffic rules strictly, which means there are less cases of traffic violations among the drivers between 18 and 21 years old. Lastly, research has shown that they are the calmest drivers, which can be proven by fewer incidents of road rage. Nevertheless, these people have an increased likelihood of failing grades in school due to the fact that they spend too much time driving with their friends.

On the other hand, there are also nations who believe that they should only allow citizens over the age of twenty-five to drive. More adult drivers mean a deeper responsibility, extra careful driving, added intelligence and even wiser while in the middle of the street.(<--I don't understand this sentence.) The maturity of these people also put them at risk of being involved in traffic related conflicts.(<--Why does maturity make drivers more likely to have an accident?) We can see in the news that most traffic related cases involve older drivers.

In my point of view, I believe that setting up a specific age requirement for a person to drive is imperative and crucial for the law makers for the reason that they should be equipped of the information about the type of people they have in there locality.(<--I do not understand this sentence.) We can’t force countries to adopt the legal age of 18 to drive because there might be nations where the people become more responsible in their mid-twenties. Whereas, there are also countries that sense of responsibility sank in at the early age.(<--I don't understand this sentence.)

Therefore, age is essential when applying for a driving licence. There is no perfect age for somebody to drive but a perfect timing is which can be discern by the individual when he can feel that he is already responsible enough to drive safely and to make other safe while he is driving.(<--I don't understand this sentence.)

451 Words