WT1 maps. I deeply need your comments. Thanks for feedback.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
cnsfriends143

WT1 maps. I deeply need your comments. Thanks for feedback.

Post by cnsfriends143 »

The map illustrates the various modifications in a town in America from 1948 to 2010.

Over the period, some buildings were demolished to make way for new infrastructures. Also, some establishments were redeveloped and relocated to a different area while some remained the same.

The four factories located to the northeast were taken down and an airport was built in its place. There used to be a park next to the factories but was removed and commercial buildings were constructed over it. At the center of the town, there were six residential homes and a local supermarket to the west. These buildings were replaced with commercial establishments. The local supermarket, however, was developed and transferred to the area where the park previously was. The church in the south was taken away and a sports stadium was constructed in the former's prior location.

The petrol station to the north, the 11 residential houses to the east, and the canal were untouched. In addition, there were the same number of trees.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (61.02 KiB) Viewed 1167 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (60.28 KiB) Viewed 1167 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (61.36 KiB) Viewed 1167 times
cnsfriends143

Re: WT1 maps. I deeply need your comments. Thanks for feedback.

Post by cnsfriends143 »

Please checkout my writing. Thanks