(Repost) Please Asses My Task 2 GT. Thank You!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
antsatno

(Repost) Please Asses My Task 2 GT. Thank You!

Post by antsatno »

Hi David,

I have received lot of useful comments on my essay from you. Thanks for it! In most of the comments, you had mentioned that I haven't used enough complex sentences. I have tried a few in this essay, please let me know your comments on this and also on the overall essay.

Thanks once again.

Question:
Some people think that wild animals should not be kept in zoos. Others believe that there are good reasons for having zoos. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Answer:
People are more excited to visit this place due to the fact that, they can see variety of wild animals which they cannot see if zoos aren't present. However, on the other hand few people believe that zoo's shouldn't be constructed, as they interfere in the freedom on the wild animals. We will discuss both these views and give my opinion on this essay.

People who prefer zoos are the one who wants to see the wild animals like lion, tiger, cheetah in their real life. Apart from this, they also argue that zoos does takes care of wild animals too which won't be possible if they are in the forest. They also provide foods for the wild animals on daily basis and also takes care of medical treatment when they fell sick. Zoos also plays a vital role in taking precautionary steps to prevent the rare wild animal species to extinct. They also acts as a place for scientist to do their study research on these animals which will help them to collect few interesting information about them.

On the other hand, few people believe that the freedom of the wild animals are completely lost when they are kept inside the zoos. Apart from this, they also lose their wild characteristics by keeping them in an restricted life zone. They believe that hunting and deforestation are the two main reasons for endangering species hence government or forest authorities should take necessary steps by preventing them rather constructing zoos. Above all they also believe that at times people visiting the zoos also harm these animals which aren't really a good sign for them. Thus animals in the zoos loose their originality along with their freedom according to these people.

In my opinion, animals should be let free and shouldn't be kept inside the zoos. This will help them to lead their 'wild' life as it is defined by the nature along with their full freedom.