I would be grateful if someone analyze this taks 2 Question

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
arsa818

I would be grateful if someone analyze this taks 2 Question

Post by arsa818 »

Some people think it would be a good idea for schools to teach every young person how to be a good parent. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion? Describe the skills a person need to be a good parent.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

though, it would be a great ideal to teach young people necessary skills of becoming perfect parents, however, i do not agree that these skills should be taught at school level. I would analyze the reasons for refuting this argument and i would also state some important skills good parents should have.

Schools provide educational base to every student and teach necessary academic skills. At school, children do not have much exposure to life so important skill of becoming good parent is useless to teach at this stage. For instance, students are very busy in their academic studies and even they could hardly find time for other leisure activities. Thus they have very less exposure to practical life and how to manage work life balance. If these skills have been taught them at initial stage, they could not focus on their essential study subjects. This will lead them into a confuse mental state.

Moreover, perfect parents need multiple skills that could cater between family, income and other healthy activities. I believe the most important skills parents should have is association with their family. For example, parents who are busy in earning money could not spend important time with their children and for this reason their children are deprived form love and affiliation they should have form their parents. Secondly, parents should listen carefully to pupils this gives satisfaction to the children that their parents take them serious. Finally, politeness in attitude is another factor the helps youngster to come close to their parents and this helps children to share their problems with parents. Qualities of good parents can be seen.

To sum up, I believe that at school it is too early for children to teach skill of becoming good parent. Nevertheless, these skills should be taught at high school or university level, where they have much more experience with life and family.

* Please evaluate the Ielts band score.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: I would be grateful if someone analyze this taks 2 Question

Post by Flick »

arsa818 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:47 pm Some people think it would be a good idea for schools to teach every young person how to be a good parent. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion? Describe the skills a person need to be a good parent.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

It is believed that it would be a great ideal to teach young people the necessary skills to become perfect parents. However, I do not agree that these skills should be taught in school. This essay will analyze the reasons for refuting this argument and also state some important skills good parents should have.

Schools provide an educational base for every student and teach necessary academic skills. At school, children do not have much exposure to life, so the important skill of becoming a good parent is useless to teach at this stage. For instance, students are very busy in their academic studies and often can hardly find time for other leisure activities. Thus they have less exposure to practical life and how to manage work-life balance. If these skills are taught during school hours, they can not focus on their essential study subjects. This will cause a confused mental state.

Moreover, perfect parents need multiple skills that cater to family, income and other healthy activities. I believe the most important skills parents should have is association with their family. For example, parents who are busy earning money can not spend quality time with their children and for this reason, their children are deprived of love and affection they should receive from their parents. Secondly, parents should listen carefully to their children as this gives satisfaction to the children that their parents take them seriously. Finally, politeness in attitude is another factor that helps children to be close to their parents, which helps children to share their problems with their parents. The qualities of good parents can be seen.

To sum up, I believe that it is too early for children to learn how to become a good parent at school. Nevertheless, these skills should be taught at high school or university level, where they have much more experience with life and family.

* Please evaluate the Ielts band score.