I would like to kindly ask you to asses this task 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ilitty

I would like to kindly ask you to asses this task 1

Post by ilitty »

The diagram illustrates the various stages of the procedure of preparing leather for producing goods.

The process begins with drying of the animal skins. When enough time has passed and the skins are dry, they are transported to the factory, where are washed with water and lime. The next phase is soaking, which consists of soaking the skins in lime, in order to be prepared for the flattening phase. Because it is very important for the quality leather to be free of wrinkles and well stretched. Once it is flatten the hide is ready for the last soaking phase in tannin. The tannin consists of water and vegetable matter. The last stage of the processing is polishing. After being polished, it is transported again in a factory, where are produced different goods,

Overall, the process of producing leather goods covers eleven stages, from drying the skins, through soaking in different substanties and polishing to producing final products.

157 words.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: I would like to kindly ask you to asses this task 1

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

This is a very good report, with all the points included, a nice summary, good vocabulary and few grammatical errors.

Well done!
David
ilitty

Post by ilitty »

Thank you very much! I am very glad to hear this! Thanks to you and your advises, my writings are getting better.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

ilitty wrote:Image

The diagram illustrates the various stages of the procedure to prepare leather for producing goods.

The process begins with drying the animal skins. When enough time has passed and the skins are dry, they are transported to the factory, where they are washed with water and lime. The next phase is soaking, which consists of soaking the skins in lime in order to be prepared for the flattening phase because it is very important for the quality leather to be free of wrinkles and well stretched. Once it is flattened, the hide is ready for the last soaking phase in tannin. The tannin consists of water and vegetable matter. The last stage of the process is polishing. After being polished, it is transported to another factory, where various goods are produced.

Overall, the process of producing leather goods covers eleven stages, from drying the skins through soaking in different substanties and polishing to producing final products.

157 words.
Great job!