IELTS on FEBUARY 7th!

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
just84

Re: IELTS on FEBUARY 7th!

Post by just84 »

I`m from Jordan i think the test will start at 8:00 am and you?
charli wrote:
just84 wrote:Hi guys, tomezone UTC+02:00 or (GMT + 2:00), Academic Test on 7th February 2015
My email is just842090@gmail.com

Please share speaking and writing
hi just84
where are you from? what time your test starts?
just84

Post by just84 »

rahm wrote:hey, i will also doing the test on this date. My local time is GMT+07, Indonesia. I will text after i faced the exam
Could you please send me your exam questions right after finishing your exam?
Can you please share writing and speaking and any other parts if possible ?
my timezone is GMT +2
rahm

Post by rahm »

Could you please send me your exam questions right after finishing your exam?
Can you please share writing and speaking and any other parts if possible ?
my timezone is GMT +2[/quote]

hey. if it is possible, i will
solita

Post by solita »

charli wrote:
solita wrote:Hello

I am going to set for the exam on 7 Feb as well but for the fifth time.

I need to get 7 in Listening and Reading. Please please help me.
My time zone is +3
and I will do post the questions as soon I finish my exam.

My email
solita1989@outlook.com

I will be waiting for you.
hi Solita
where are you from? what time does your test starts?
The report time starts 8:00 AM
solita

Post by solita »

Nominchuna wrote:Hello everyone. My IELTS is on the February 7th China GMT +8. Anyone taking the test beforehand please help me i am desperate. Thank you for the support. My email is Nomiko1019@yahoo.com
Hello

Please do post your listening and reading questions, my time zone +3
my email is solita1989@outlook.com
J D

Post by J D »

Hi all,

Is there anyone who is predicting the type of Writing Tasks for GT exam on 7th Feb? Environmental issues, Fashion, Education and Social/Huaman Behaviour has come out so far.

We have seen following in the past 3 weeks of GT exam.

29th Jan 2015
1. Letter : write about your friend who is planning to move to your home town.
2. Essay : The clothing and fashion industry have a big influence on people. Is this a good or bad thing?

10th Jan 2015
1. Letter : your friend is visiting you and you are not able to receive him at the airport
2. Essay : Schools have limited money. Many people feel this should be spend on teachers. Others feel schools should spend money on computer equipments

13th Dec 2014
1. Letter : write to your friend about a party you are hosting and invite him/her
2. Essay : whether practical skills need to be taught in schools and colleges and on similar line in comparison with theory based learning

In 2014 January and February we saw the following topics.

15th Feb 2014
1. Letter : You took a taxi from a taxi service company but you faced some problem. Write a letter to the manager of taxi Service Company.
1. Letter : One of your friends treated you with a meal at their house. Write a letter to your friend.
2. Essay : Some people think the most efficient way to reduce the industrial pollution is to tax the companies which cause the pollution. Others think that there are better ways to reduce the pollution. Discuss both sides of the argument and give your views.

11th Jan 2014
1. Letter : write a letter to a friend describing a book
2. Essay : Some parents believe that we should control the behaviour of their children. While some people believe otherwise. Discuss both views and give my own opinion.
charli

Post by charli »

hi guys
i am from UK and have the speaking test on the same day... will post as soon as i finish the exam..

Hi Solita
whare are you from? are you doing academic module?
solita

Post by solita »

charli wrote:hi guys
i am from UK and have the speaking test on the same day... will post as soon as i finish the exam..

Hi Solita
whare are you from? are you doing academic module?
I am from KSA - Dammam , the academic module. It is my last chance.
charli

Post by charli »

hi just84
my test will starts at 9.00 am. i am also doing academic module. have you taken the test before ? do you know when your test will be over?
fearo2003

Post by fearo2003 »

I will be taking the General Test on 7th am on GMT +1 please post the writing task for me on fearo2003@yahoo.com
irisscissor

Post by irisscissor »

hello guys, I'm gonna take IELTS on 7 Febuary in Adelaide in Australia as an Academic Test,time zone UTC+10:30 ,anyone is gonna do it on that day?please share your writing topics and all imformation when finish the exam. i think if someone who take an exam in New Zealand and Fiji could help me, please help me it is my last chance. email is parjy040@mymail.unisa.edu.au thank you~!
Last edited by irisscissor on Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
charli

Post by charli »

Hi everyone
please post your writing questions as soon as you finish the exam........ some of us has only 20 to 30 minutes before going to the exam...
if you can remember listening and reading answers please post them too..... please mention your country and module (AC or GT)
many thanks in advance...............
hangvu

Post by hangvu »

irisscissor wrote:hello guys, I'm gonna take IELTS on 7 Febuary in Adelaide in Australia as an Academic Test,time zone UTC+10:30 ,anyone is gonna do it on that day?please share your writing topics and all imformation when finish the exam. i think if someone who take an exam in New Zealand and Fiji could help me, please help me it is my last chance. email is irisscissor@naver.com or parjy040@mymail.unisa.edu.au thank you~!
can u please share writing questions as soon as possible ? it would be great help to us. thanks so much
m.naqash143

Post by m.naqash143 »

hi i am M.naqash
m.naqash143

Post by m.naqash143 »

Hi, everybody i want to take my Academic ielts on 28 feburary
please give me some speaking topics and some hints for preparation of my test it is my humble request to all website user mates
kekita

Post by kekita »

irisscissor wrote:hello guys, I'm gonna take IELTS on 7 Febuary in Adelaide in Australia as an Academic Test,time zone UTC+10:30 ,anyone is gonna do it on that day?please share your writing topics and all imformation when finish the exam. i think if someone who take an exam in New Zealand and Fiji could help me, please help me it is my last chance. email is irisscissor@naver.com or parjy040@mymail.unisa.edu.au thank you~!
Hi Irisscissor, I am in Perth UTC+8 . If anyone sends you some info about the writing part of the Academic exam I will appreciate you share it with me as well. My exam starts at 9am. my email: jesik_2988@hotmail.com
Thanks
just84

Post by just84 »

charli wrote:hi just84
my test will starts at 9.00 am. i am also doing academic module. have you taken the test before ? do you know when your test will be over?
I think exam also will begin at 9:00 am to 11:30 am but I think we can share speaking because me speaking test will be at 3:40 pm at same day
charli

Post by charli »

hi just84
i just got my time table. my test starts at 10.00 am i have to be there by 9.30. so if i go in last i might have a chance... please post your questions as soon as you finish the exam...
just84

Post by just84 »

charli wrote:hi just84
i just got my time table. my test starts at 10.00 am i have to be there by 9.30. so if i go in last i might have a chance... please post your questions as soon as you finish the exam...
I'm going to post the questions after i will finish the exam
lamp_034

Post by lamp_034 »

Hi Mr. Azik!

Thank you very much for sharing the speaking test questions....Hello guys! I hope somebody will post the most recent writing task 1 & 2 questions (week Feb 2-5) Thanks!! :D :D :D
ddarkhanbaatar

Post by ddarkhanbaatar »

Dear Irisscissor, I am in Mongolia UTC+8 .
If anyone sends you some info about the writing part of the Academic exam I will appreciate you share it with me as well.
My exam starts at 9 am. my email: ddarkhanbaatar@gmail.com
Thanks
jopsfra

Post by jopsfra »

I had speaking today-this was my topic

a recent interesting conversation you had with your friend
-decribe where and when
-what and all u discussed
-y it was interesting
John Joseph

Post by John Joseph »

completed speaking today.

part 2
a situation where you have to be friendly with a person who you don't like?
John Joseph

Post by John Joseph »

please post your writing task 1&2 immediately after the exam.it will be great for us.pleaseeeee
John Joseph

Post by John Joseph »

I am in Perth UTC+8 . If anyone sends you some info about the writing part of the Academic exam I will appreciate you share it with me as well. My exam starts at 9am. my email: jesik_2988@hotmail.com
Thanks[/quote]

Hai kaketa please post the writing task 1&2 immediately after the exam it will be a great help for us